Please Join us on Wednesday May 15th with Kendrick Carroll of Big2 Technologies for a discussion of Blockchain in the energy marketplace
Please join us for pizza and a presentation on Blockchain and it’s uses in the energy space by Kendrick Carroll. Have you been listening to the news and heard about blockchain (and it’s cyrptocurrency bitcoin), wondered what it is and then set it aside? Well here’s your chance to not only learn about blockchain but see a number of different ways blockchain can be used in the energy field. This is an emerging solution that can safely make millions of energy transactions.
See Form Below
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
5:30 PM Social 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM Presentation
Piedmont Service Group
1031 Nowell Road
Raleigh, NC 27607
Google Maps Link
NCAEE Members and Friends
No cost for attendees
Kendrick Carroll has extensive experience understanding the business of blockchain in the energy space and particularly from the utility perspective.
Piedmont Service Group is located off Nowell Rd, close to Carter-Finley and the PNC Arena.
- From I-40 East, take exit 290 for Chapel Hill Road and turn left onto Chapel Hill Rd (toward Raleigh). From I-40 West, take exit 290 for Chapel Hill Road and turn right onto Chapel Hill Rd (towards Raleigh).
- Turn left onto Nowell Rd.
- Piedmont Service Group will be on the left hand side of the road.
- Follow signs and NCAEE volunteers to the training room.
- If lost, call Phil Korest cell phone 919-627-5982 or Dale Cranford cell phone 336-553-7768