NCAEE is happy to post job opportunities on its website if it meets the following criteria:
- Jobs must be a direct need to be hired immediately. Generic job openings will NOT be accepted. Job postings must have the company name, job title, a specific job description and a direct contact at the place of employment to be placed on the website.
- Jobs must be local to the area served by NCAEE (east of Greensboro, NC). Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis (for example, Charlotte job openings). Job postings without a specific geographic area are not allowed.
- Job postings should be permanent positions; short-term or temp positions are not allowed.
- Recruiters and head hunters can use this service, but job openings will not be placed on this website unless it meets the criteria above.
- All postings are subject to review by the NCAEE board.
If your job opening meets this criteria, please contact us with the required documentation listed above for posting.