Join us on Monday March 25th for a presentation on Building Submetering from Steve Kearney of Honeywell
Please join us for pizza and a presentation on submetering by Steven Kearney of Honeywell. This presentation will provide an overview of how to provide metering within buildings. This discussion will include tie ins to LEED and ASHRAE standards. It will also address utility profiles and what they can show you about building energy usage. Gas, water, and BTU metering will also be discussed.
See Form Below
Monday March 25, 2019
5:30 to 7:00 PM
Piedmont Service Group
1031 Nowell Road
Raleigh, NC 27607
Google Maps Link
NCAEE Members and Friends
No cost for attendees
Steve serves as a customer resource for Honeywell’s metering products across the Southeast and Caribbean. He also has extensive experience working with metering in multiple roles and organizations across the US. Steve is a Certified Energy Manager and member of AEE, IEEE and DSMP.
Piedmont Service Group is located off Nowell Rd, close to Carter-Finley and the PNC Arena.
- From I-40 East, take exit 290 for Chapel Hill Road and turn left onto Chapel Hill Rd (toward Raleigh). From I-40 West, take exit 290 for Chapel Hill Road and turn right onto Chapel Hill Rd (towards Raleigh).
- Turn left onto Nowell Rd.
- Piedmont Service Group will be on the left hand side of the road.
- Follow signs and NCAEE volunteers to the training room.
- If lost, call Phil Korest cell phone 919-627-5982 or Dale Cranford cell phone 336-553-7768