Join us on February 12th with Daniel Kauffman of Enpira.io for a fascinating discussion on Advanced Energy Data Analysis
How much information can be inferred from total facility energy usage?
Please join us for pizza and a presentation by Daniel Kauffman of Enpira.io. Enpira is a Durham NC-based energy analysis software company, with services including a fully-automated Energy Management Information System for building portfolios. In addition to reviewing utility data analysis best practices for Energy Managers, Daniel will be presenting advanced energy data analysis techniques. The presentation will include how to use smart meter data for recommissioning analysis, anomaly detection, usage disaggregation, and automated energy savings measurement & verification. Daniel will cover examples of different facility types and performance characteristics as part of a live demonstration of Enpira software.
See Form Below
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
5:30 PM to 7 PM
Piedmont Service Group
1031 Nowell Road
Raleigh, NC 27607
Google Maps Link
NCAEE Members and Friends
No cost for attendees
Piedmont Service Group is located off Nowell Rd, close to Carter-Finley and the PNC Arena.
- From I-40 East, take exit 290 for Chapel Hill Road and turn left onto Chapel Hill Rd (toward Raleigh). From I-40 West, take exit 290 for Chapel Hill Road and turn right onto Chapel Hill Rd (towards Raleigh).
- Turn left onto Nowell Rd.
- Piedmont Service Group will be on the left hand side of the road.
- Follow signs and NCAEE volunteers to the training room.
- If lost, call Phil Korest cell phone 919-627-5982 or Dale Cranford cell phone 336-553-7768