You asked we listened! NCAEE’s recent survey indicated the #1 topic of interest was controls, so join us for an open discussion on Building Automation and its link to Energy Efficiency
Do you specify, apply, maintain, evaluate or use control systems in commercial and/or industrial buildings? If so, join us for a brief presentation then Q&A dialogue with Jack Connell and Walter Bright. Jack Connell (fellow NCAEE member of 22 years) was Energy Business Development Leader at Honeywell until retiring recently and has regional and national experience in controls, energy performance contracting and controls contracting. Walter Bright (current NCAEE president) is an applications engineer at Engineered Control Solutions, with a background in energy management and controls design. Topics of discussion include:
- Basics of DDC controls and energy management systems
- Current trends in the application and use of building controls
- What to think about now, to align with the needs of 5 years from now
At the end of the presentation, an open dialog and Q&A session will follow. Do you have questions about your facility’s control system? Whether they are basic or extremely technical, bring them with you for discussion. Pizza and drinks will be provided to those attending at no cost. We look forward to seeing you there!
See Form Below
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
NCAEE Members and Friends
No cost for attendees.
Best parking is in the Oval Drive West Parking Deck at 914 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC 27695 Use GPS to parking deck at 914 Partners Way and/or use these directions to get to the room after you park.
- From Western Blvd turn onto Avent Ferry Rd.
- Turn left on Varsity Dr. & go to end of road (T-intersection)
- Turn right on Partners Way and go to Oval West parking deck (First Parking Deck on Right)
- Park in the Oval West parking deck on the right
- Walk across the street
- Walk on sidewalk between Engineering Building 1 (EB1) and grass field
- Come up the main walkway
- Come straight across to Engineering Building 3 (EB3)
- Once inside, AEE-NC meeting will be in room 3122 of EB3 building
- If lost, call Walter Bright’s cell phone 919-545-6800
- Note: Parking at NCSU is free after 5:00 PM, so recommend you arrive just after 5:00PM.