Join us on Tuesday, February 18th with Andrew Sabados, Cornerstone Energy Solutions, on Advanced Window Film Technology
Learn about developments in energy efficient glazing, energy conservation, security glazing, and more through advanced nano-ceramic window film technology. Participants will be able to analyze, further research and select appropriate window films to meet their needs. This program is geared for every experience level with time for Q/A.
See Form Below
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
5:30 PM Social/Pizza 6:00 PM Presentation
Piedmont Service Group
1031 Nowell Road
Raleigh, NC 27607
Google Maps Link
NCAEE Members and Friends
No cost for attendees
Andrew Sabados has been involved in Supply Chain Management and Energy for the last twenty five plus years. He is a past Chairman for the USGBC and a member of the USGBC Speakers Bureau on energy and “green” topics around the globe serving as a LEED AP source on glazing, solar, security and lighting. Andrew is the founder, President and CEO of Cornerstone Energy Solutions overseeing projects for Fortune 50 companies. The last 3 years focused on specifying, financing, construction, glazing and energy savings measures at over fifty major universities globally as well as several major hoteliers.
Piedmont Service Group is located off Nowell Rd, close to Carter-Finley and the PNC Arena.
- From I-40 East, take exit 290 for Chapel Hill Road and turn left onto Chapel Hill Rd (toward Raleigh). From I-40 West, take exit 290 for Chapel Hill Road and turn right onto Chapel Hill Rd (towards Raleigh).
- Turn left onto Nowell Rd.
- Piedmont Service Group will be on the left hand side of the road.
- Follow signs and NCAEE volunteers to the training room.
- If lost, call Dale Cranford cell phone 336-553-7768 or Phil Korest cell phone 919-627-5982