Join us on March 29th for a presentation by Chris Martin and Ralph Taylor on ECMs surrounding improved operation and maintenance practices
Peel the layers of the onion back on good operations and maintenance practices that result in significant energy and maintenance savings. Join us on March 29th for a presentation by Chris Martin, McKim & Creed, and Ralph Taylor, State Construction Office. The presentation was given at the World Energy Engineering Congress and will feature new and updated information. Through operating our buildings right, tenants can realize energy savings in excess of 20%, significantly reduce too hot/cold calls, and extend equipment life through diligent management of building automation systems. Pizza and drinks will be served. We look forward to seeing you there!
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
NCAEE Members and Friends
No cost for attendees.
Best parking is in the Oval Drive West Parking Deck at 914 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC 27695 Use GPS to parking deck at 914 Partners Way and/or use these directions to get to the room after you park.
- From Western Blvd turn onto Avent Ferry Rd.
- Turn left on Varsity Dr. & go to end of road (T-intersection)
- Turn right on Partners Way and go to Oval West parking deck (First Parking Deck on Right)
- Park in the Oval West parking deck on the right
- Walk across the street
- Walk on sidewalk between Engineering Building 1 (EB1) and grass field
- Come up the main walkway
- Come straight across to Engineering Building 3 (EB3)
- Once inside, AEE-NC meeting will be in room 2232 of EB3 building
- If lost, call Walter Bright’s cell phone 919-545-6800
- Note: Parking at NCSU is free after 5:00 PM, so recommend you arrive just after 5:00PM.