Join us on July 1st for a tour of NCDENR Green Square
Please join us for our “June” meeting on July 1st at 5:00 (program starting at 5:30) for a tour of NCDENR Green Square building. Michael Shelton, PEM, Facilities Engineer, will be giving the tour. The 149,300 square foot facility is LEED Platinum certified and saving 20% compared to its baseline model. It is located between McDowell and S. Dawson on the northern side of downtown Raleigh. It is part of the same complex that includes the Nature Research Center and the Daily Planet Café (the large globe). More information about the building and its features can be seen at their website. We will have pizza/drinks at no cost for all attending. Look forward to seeing you there.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
217 West Jones St. Raleigh
(Corner of Jones and McDowell)
Training Room 1210
(SE Corner of Building)
NCAEE Members and Friends
No cost for attendees
Park free on Jones and Edenton streets after 5:00 PM, or closest deck is:
- Green Square Parking Deck | 120 W Edenton St, Raleigh, NC
- The Green Square parking deck is at the corner of Edenton and McDowell Streets.
- Entrance to the deck is on Edenton between Salisbury and McDowell Streets.
- Once parked, exit the deck on the north side and you will be across the street from DENR Office Bldg.
- The training room has an entrance to the exterior on the southeast corner and will be marked with an NCAEE sign.
- Parking at all Downtown State Government Complex parking facilities $2/hour (exit free after 6:30 pm).
- Downtown Raleigh street parking free after 5:00 pm.
- Call Kathleen Stahl (919) 397-9671 or Walter Bright (919) 545-6800 for assistance with directions.