Please join us for our March meeting on March 31st at 5:15 (program starting at 5:30). Fellow AEE member John Rees will be providing an overview on Renewable Energy (more in the description below). We will also be offering 1 PDH for those attending. We will be meeting on NC State’s Centennial Campus in Engineering Building 3, classroom 2232 (note students are in classroom until 5:05). Pizza and drinks will be served. Please RSVP to email@example.com if attending. Look forward to seeing you there!
An overview on the current state of renewable energy in the US, including:
- Current energy sources and uses in the U.S.
- Why renewable energy and energy efficiency are important
- Renewable energy technologies in use today
- Incentives for renewable energy and energy efficiency
- The role of government policy
- Actions individuals can take
Tuesday, March 21, 2015
NCSU Engineering Building 3 (EB3) on Centennial Campus
911 Oval Drive, Raleigh, NC 27695
NCAEE Members and Friends
No cost for attendees
Best parking is in the Oval Drive West Parking Deck at 914 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC 27695 Use GPS to parking deck at 914 Partners Way and/or use these directions to get to the room after you park.
- From Western Blvd turn onto Avent Ferry Rd.
- Turn left on Varsity Dr. & go to end of road (T-intersection)
- Turn right on Partners Way and go to Oval West parking deck (First Parking Deck on Right)
- Park in the Oval West parking deck on the right
- Walk across the street
- Walk on sidewalk between Engineering Building 1 (EB1) and grass field
- Come up the main walkway
- Come straight across to Engineering Building 3 (EB3)
- Once inside, AEE-NC meeting will be in room 2232 of EB3 building
- If lost, call Walter Bright cell phone 919-545-6800
Note: Parking at NCSU is free after 5:00 PM, so recommend you arrive just after 5:00 PM.