January 2020 Meeting
Join us on Tuesday, January 28th with Michael Lyda, Motor and Drive Engineer, Advanced Energy Corporation.
Join us for a presentation and tour with Michael Lyda to learn all about motors and drives and how to improve their efficiency and reliability. Advanced Energy Corporation on the Centennial Campus at NCSU is a non-profit energy consulting firm working with electric utilities and all sectors on buildings, industry, electric transportation and renewable energy. Michael Lyda and the MAD (Motors and Drives) team are leaders in motors and drives testing, consulting, programs and training.
See Form Below
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
5:30 PM Social/Pizza 6:00 PM Presentation
Advanced Energy Corporation
909 Capability Drive, Suite 2100
Raleigh, NC 27606
NCAEE Members and Friends
No cost for attendees
Michael Lyda, P.E, is a Motor and Drive Engineer at Advanced Energy with over 8 years of experience with motors, drives and machine and testing labs, and is a graduate of NCSU. Advanced Energy is a world leader in motor and drive testing and programs.
Advanced Energy is located on the NCSU Centennial Campus near Varsity and Avent Ferry
- From I-440 take the Western Blvd exit east toward NCSU
- Turn right on Varsity just past McKimmon Center
- Proceed across Avent Ferry and take the first right on Capability Drive
- Advanced Energy is on the left, and parking (after 5pm) will be on the right
- Enter the front door and go down the hall to your right to Suite 2100
- Follow signs and NCAEE volunteers to the meeting room
- If lost, call Phil Korest cell phone 919-627-5982 or Dale Cranford cell phone 336-553-7768